Skip to main content

2018-19 Enrollment

Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year began January 10, 2018.  Please register at your school of residence.


The Registration Form, Residency Declaration Form, and Health History Form can be picked up in the office beginning January 10th. You may fill out the registration form online (, print, sign and bring it with you.


To register your child, please bring:

  • Registration Form
  • Residency Declaration Form
  • Health History Form
  • Child' Birth Certificate or Passport
  • Child's Immunization Record (Foreign immunization records need to be transcribed to a standard California Yellow Immunization Card by a health care provider.)
  • Proof of Residency 
    • Home Owner: Property Taxes, Phone Bill, Utility Bill 
    • Renter: Current Rental Agreement, Phone Bill, Utility Bill
    • Living with another family member: Land or Cell Phone Bill, Doctor or Credit Card Bill, DMV Car Registration
  • If living with another family, you will need a total of 6 pieces - 3 pieces with the homeowner's name  AND 3 pieces from parent. 

** Please note that Proof of residency will be required again in August for all students.


Transitional Kindergarten is for students whose birthday are September 03, 2013 - December 02, 2013.

Kindergarten is for students whose birthday is ON or BETWEEN September 01, 2012 - September 01, 2013.